WHO WE ARE
We are Fulghum Fibres, an industry leader in contract wood handling and chip processing services. We process approximately 15 million tons of fiber annually into wood chips and boiler fuel for the packaging, paper, pulp, and fiberboard markets. Over the past 25 years, we have built a reputation as the clear outsourcing choice for productive and efficient wood processing. We produce superior quality chips. We also provide turnkey wood handling and chip processing operations.
WHAT WE DO
Fulghum Fibres specializes in delivering turnkey, world-class chipping operations for many of the leading packaging, pulp and paper manufacturers. We finance, construct, commission, and operate complete wood yards and chip processing facilities. These facilities provide our customers with cost-effective solutions to streamline their fiber supply chain, lower operating costs, and fulfill their specific chip quality requirements. We also provide operating services for existing wood yards at our customers’ mills.
We provide the following services:
- Log storage and debarking facilities
- Chipping, screening, storage and reclaim of chips
- Processing, storage, and reclaim of bark
- Transfer and loading of chips and bark to barges, trucks, rail cars, ocean vessels, and chip silos
- Co-operative analysis to determine economic viability of projects related to production, storage, and transportation of logs and wood chips
- Consultation for the financing, construction, and operation of projects involving wood handling and chip processing
- Management of facilities for production, storage, and transportation of logs and wood chips
- Design and development of technological and environmental solutions related to the production, storage, and transportation of logs and wood chips
We are proud of our solid record of performance as a leading processor of wood fiber. The caliber of our world-class customers, and the long-standing contract relationships we have with them is a testament to our operational excellence as a reliable supplier of wood chips.
We are committed to processing efficiency and the highest quality output – our chips. Our mills utilize the latest production technologies, safety and environmental standards, and quality controls. Constant communication and high efficiency operations ensure our customers benefit from low-cost, timely continuity of chip sourcing. This synergistic customer relationship has proven to reduce our customers’ overall operating expenses.