Our seamless and integrated “over the fence” processing services free up time and investment so forward looking fiber industry leaders can more readily focus on their finished product output.
The core benefit is a synergistic relationship that delivers:
- Highly cost efficient wood handling and chip processing.
- Custom tailored chip output to precisely fit customers manufacturing needs, specifications and production schedules.
- Front-end support so our customers can focus on their paper and fiberboard manufacturing and serving their finished product customers.
Our typical contract operations eliminate our customers’ need for in-house wood yard operations and the related operating and labor challenges. Our services provide the added benefits of:
- Cost savings – We deliver proven low-cost operations and high quality chips, on target, on time, all the time. By outsourcing the wood yard, our customers can focus capital expenditures on higher return pulp/paper mill improvement projects.
- Time savings – Efficient processing and timely delivery are two of the essential and proven benefits of drawing on Fulghum Fibres’ expertise.
- Continuity and reliability – Our facilities operate as extensions of our customers’ operations. Our chipping operations are often adjacent and operationally linked to ensure the highest level of supply continuity and up-time operations. This translates into greater efficiency and lower overall costs.
- Safety/Environmental - Our dedication to safety and environmental compliance are unsurpassed. Our focus on safety results in lower operating costs, higher efficiencies, and supply continuity. Our focus on environmental compliance eliminates regulatory interruptions.
Fulghum typically invests in dedicated facilities to serve customers under long-term contracts. We work hand-in-hand with our customers to utilize the latest technologies and deliver low cost wood handling and chip processing services.